Transfer Applications

Click here for information about available transfers.

These forms below can be completed electronically and submitted via EMAIL!

2018-19 School Year

2018-19 Transfer Request
This form is to request a transfer for the 2018-19 school year.

To complete the 2018-19 school year (moved to a new address)
If a parent/guardian has moved (within Orange County), your student may remain at the present school for the remainder of the current school year if the address is updated. Please go directly to the school with proof of your move (lease, verification, homestead exemption, etc.) to update your address with the registrar.

2019-20 School Year

2019-20 Transfer Request
This form is to request a transfer for the 2019-20 school year.

2019-20 Grandfathered Transfer Request

This form is to available only for students who:
  -have been rezoned by OCPS two or more times during a grade level (K-5, 6-8, 9-12) at the current address or
  -who has been rezoned from an established school to another established school or
  -will be in 5th or 8th grade when the new school opens.

Staff Transfer Request (OCPS Employees ONLY)
This form is to request a Staff transfer.

IMPORTANT: Please send the completed application along with any supporting documentation to:

All visits to Student Enrollment are by appointment only.

Click here to make and appointment

or call 407-317-3233


If the calendar date is greyed out, all appointments are fully booked or unavailable. Check back later as new appointments are released daily each morning or please select an alternate date if one is available.