District Mental Health Counselors

The District Mental Health Counselors for Orange County Public Schools provide mental health support to all OCPS students with an emphasis on ESE students, mainly those who have Emotional/Behavioral Disabilities. They provide individual and/or group counseling, training, and/or consultation services to select students in need. Each District Mental Health Counselor supports their assigned schools in either providing or linking students to services. If you need more information on how to access these services, please contact the District Mental Health Counselor assigned to your child's school.

District Mental Health Counselors:

North Learning Community:

East Learning Community:

West Learning Community:

Southwest Learning Community:

Southeast Learning Community:

The District Mental Health Counselors also coordinate with SEDNET (The Multiagency Network for Students with Emotional Disabilities) to assist schools in linking students to community agencies for school-based counseling services. A district-wide counseling referral process was created by the District Mental Health Counselors to assist school personnel in accessing school-based mental health counseling services from community-based providers. The following community agencies can provide counseling at school for students in need based on funding and insurance.

SEDNET Partner Agencies:

  • A Better Therapy 407-774-2284

  • A Great LIfe Services 407-704-7811

  • Adapt Behavioral Services 407-622-0444

  • Advanced Psychiatric Solutions 407-730-3837

  • Anthropos 407-222-4207

  • Aspire Health Partners (Formally Lakeside) 407-875-3700

  • Big Bear Behavioral Health 800-840-528

  • Children's Home Society (CHS) 407-896-2323

  • Children and Family Place Behavioral Services (CFP) 407-624-3050

  • Chrysalis Health 407-219-9304

  • Devereux Florida 321-281-3840

  • Kinder Konsulting & Parents Too 407-657-6692

  • Polycarpe 407-792-5896

Each School has a designated contact person to make referrals for mental health counseling, such as the Guidance Counselor, the Staffing Specialist, or the SAFE Coordinator. For more information about this process, please contact your child's school.