Applies to: Individuals who have direct contact with students, are on school grounds when students are present, or have control of school funds.
INTENDED FOR VENDORS WHO ALREADY
FINGERPRINTED WITHIN THE PAST FIVE YEARS
1. For people changing companies
2. For people coming from other counties
3. For people whose OCPS annual badge has expired
a. State badges are valid for five years and issued only to vendors not having contact with students
NOTE: If you are using this site, you are not to list Orange County Public Schools as your employer. Doing so will result in the rejection of your fingerprint transaction and you will be made to re-fingerprint at FULL PRICE.
To schedule a fingerprinting appointment, please follow these simple instructions:
1. Visit https://schedule.fieldprint.com
2. Enter an e-mail address under “NEW USERS/SIGN UP” and click the “SIGN UP” button.
Follow the instructions for creating a password and security question and then click
“SIGN UP AND CONTINUE”
3. Enter the FieldPrint Code: FPSDOCKellyServicesFSSR
4. Enter the contact and demographic information required by the FBI and schedule a
fingerprint appointment at the location of your choosing.
5. At the end of the process, print the confirmation page. Take the confirmation page
with you to your fingerprint appointment, along with two forms of identification.
6. HELP: If you have any questions or problems registering, you may contact our customer service team at 877-
614-4364 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: By using this code you are instructing OCPS to tap into fingerprints that already exist. If the district cannot find existing fingerprints you will be instructed to print. No refund will be provided. Having been cleared elsewhere does not guarantee clearance. Since you have told us you will have contact with students, the JLA will not be used to adjudge your eligibility. Instead, OCPS will use FS 1012.465 and district hiring guidelines to determine eligibility for a badge granting student contact. All decisions concerning criminal history are made by the School Board of Orange County. After fingerprinting, all communication should be directed to the school district. Do not contact FieldPrint unless instructed to do so by Orange County Public Schools. ALL BADGES REMAIN THE PROPERTY OF ORANGE COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS AND MUST BE RETURNED UPON DEMAND.