The cost of each transcript is $5.00. Processing can take up to 10 school days. Holidays will impact the schedule. Your transcript must remain sealed until it is opened by the official requesting it from you.
PLEASE NOTE: Grade point averages (GPA) are calculated twice per school year: at the end of the first semester (January) and at the end of the school year (June). Class rank will therefore not be calculated and identified until the end of the semester and school year.
How to order:
· If you would like to pick up a hard copy of your transcript, please select “hard copy” and then type “pick-up” in the box provided.
· If you would like to have your transcript mailed to a college/university, please select “hard copy” and then type the name and mailing address in the box provided.
· If you would like to send your transcript electronically, please select “electronic” and then type in the name of the Florida public college/university in the box provided.
o Transcripts can only be sent electronically to Florida public colleges/universities.
When ordering please make sure that you request one transcript at a time:
· 1 transcript to UCF electronically
· 1 transcript Self (Hard copy to be picked up/ or mailed with the address)
· 1 transcript to FSU electronically
Total in cart 3 transcripts = $15.00
If you have any questions regarding your transcript order, please email Janet Watt, @ firstname.lastname@example.org with an email subject heading titled “transcript”.
Transcript Request for Alumni
Transcript Request for Current Students