Registering your Child
It is pertinent that the student has been withdrawn from their previous school and that you completely fill out a Registration Packet from WWW.OCPS.NET please print and bring all required paperwork with you the day of registration.
What do I need to bring to register my child?
1. Verification of age (one of the following):
- Transcript of child's birth (Birth Certificate)
- Insurance policy
- School record
- Certificate of baptism, accompanied by parent's affidavit
- Bona fide Bible record, accompanied by parent's affidavit
- Affidavit of age sworn to by parent, accompanied by a medical practitioner's statement
2. Proof of immunizations on a Form 680, which can be obtained at the Department of Health at the following address:
Orange County Health Department
832 W. Central Blvd., Orlando
HRS 680 form for MMR (mumps, measles, and rubella), DPT (diphtheria, pertussis, and tetanus) and OPU (polio). There is a state requirement that seventh graders must have a series of three Hepatitis B injections, a tetanus booster and a second measles shot. They must offer proof of these immunizations before they can enroll in the seventh grade.
3. Proof of physical examination within the last year. If documentation cannot be provided, a physical examination must be scheduled within 30 days.
4. Academic History
- Last report card
- Withdrawal Form
- Each first grader who attended a private kindergarten also will need a letter from that school stating that he/she has successfully completed kindergarten.
5. Special education information
6. Verification of your residence in Orange County with one of the following:
- Current Homestead Exemption Card or Purchase Contract or Warranty Deed
- Lease/Rental Agreement (If you have lived in Florida more than one year)
- Verification of address (If you have lived in Florida more than one year)
Click here to download the Verification of Residence Checklist
Educational Leadership Center Pupil Assignment Department
445 W. Amelia St.
Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m
- Declaration of Domicile ($13.00) (if you have lived in Florida less than one year) or $50.00 fee.
401 S. Rosalind Ave.
Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
If you are not the parent or custodial parent of a student, state law requires that one of the following documents be provided for enrollment: