Drug & Alcohol Course for Driver's License
Never had a Driver's License?
- All first time drivers in the State of Florida are required to take the Drug Alcohol Traffic Awareness (DATA) course before applying for their license.
- Take the 4 hour class at your convenience and from the privacy of your own home!
- By taking this course, you will learn about how alcohol and other drugs affect your ability to drive, laws and responsibilities, safe driving techniques, and how to increase your awareness on our roadways.
- You will also have the option of taking your driver's license exam online after completing this course (if applicable).
- Save time and take on-line! Go to www.ocpsdriver.com
- Support your school! A portion of the registration cost is given to the Orange County School System.
This course is approved by the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles.