Winter Park High School Band
Alumni Association (WPHSBAA)
Founded in November 2009, our mission is to provide perpetual funding for the Winter Park High School Band program to use for equipment, trips or other related needs, and to help foster a long-term relationship between the Winter Park High School Band and its alumni.
· We want all of our WPHS Band Alumni and their families to stay connected to the band. Your support is vital in keeping the traditions of the WPHS marching and concert bands strong.
· The basic membership donation is $25 for alumni (6+ years post-graduation), past band boosters and family members. ALL donations made to the WPHS Band Alumni Association (501c3) are tax deductible.
· We encourage you to consider the band alumni association when you need a tax write off or have a program through your employer that matches the funds you donate. It is a wonderful feeling to know that your donation will help fund the band and color guard programs and keep performing arts a priority at WPHS.
· If you haven’t already, please join the Facebook group “Winter Park High School Alumni Band” to get the latest information.
· If you would prefer to receive the information by email, make sure we have your complete contact information. You can email it to email@example.com.
· Please join us now by filling out the information sheet and sending it in along with your donation. The WPHS Band greatly appreciates your support!
2013-2014 WPHSBAA Board of Directors
Jane Claus – President
Glen Waters – Vice President & Alumni Band Coordinator
Terry Forrester – Vice President, Events & Fundraising
Jamie Jones – Membership Coordinator
Michelle Tribble – Secretary
Mary Eichin – Treasurer
Joseph Wise – Past Band Director
Casey Chilcott – Recent Graduate Liaison