The Orchestra Program uses Charms, an online management program. Parents and students can use Charms to access the calendar, handbook, finances, and handouts. In addition, parents and students can update contact information in order to receive current information.
To access Charms:
• Log on to www.charmsoffice.com
and click “ENTER” at the top right corner.
• Locate the “PARENT/STUDENT/MEMBERS LOGIN” section of the web page.
• Login to your child’s program account using the following login: WinterParkHSOrch
• This will bring up the main parent page. This will allow you to look at your child’s program’s public calendar, event list, handouts (handbook, chaperone form, practice music, etc.), email links and other files.
• Clicking on an event on the calendar brings up the details for that event, such as times, attendance requirements and equipment/uniform necessities. Clicking on “event list” puts all of the calendar information in a list form for easy printing.
• When you enter your child’s ID NUMBER, another more detailed screen appears with even more options to view your student’s uniform assignments, music assignments, financial records, forms and inventory. Enter your child’s ID FIRST – then you may create your own, unique password by clicking on the “keys icon”.
Note: Student Charms accounts are set up in class during the first week of school. To assist the director, please update the student’s information form during the school year if there are changes to.phone numbers, addresses, email, etc to ensure continued communication.
If there are any questions need assistance accessing your Charms account, please contact me (email@example.com