• Lockers and locks are assigned to students so they will have a place to safely keep their instruments. Lockers are located in the Orchestra room.
• We have more students than lockers, so some students may be required to share.
• Lockers are assigned according to the size and type of instrument.
• Any lost lock will result in a $10.00 charge.
• For your safety, do NOT give your combination to another student or share a locker unless assigned.
• Lockers are for instrument storage only. Food, shoes, gym clothes or anything not related to orchestra is not allowed in the orchestra lockers.
• Lockers should not be decorated with stickers, pictures or anything else.
• The Orange County Public Schools does not have insurance to cover lost or stolen property.