Students should arrive at school no earlier than 7:45 am and no later than 8:20 am. Students arriving after the second bell at 8:20 am are considered tardy and must report to the office for a tardy slip before going to class. Pursuant to Fla. Stat. Section 232.25:
- Tardy students cause disruption to classes and often miss vital morning directions.
- Habitual tardiness is a violation of the ORANGE COUNTY CODE OF STUDENT CONDUCT.
- For truancy purposes 5 unexcused tardies will equal 1 unexcused absence.
- Frequent absences or tardiness will result in consequences outlined in the code booklet.
- PERFECT ATTENDANCE will include ZERO absences and ZERO tardies.