ACT Testing Dates Website
SAT Testing Dates Website
Students traditionally take the SAT for the first time during the spring of their junior year and,
if necessary, again the fall of their senior year.
Guidance Department List for Success!
- Your teachers, parents, and counselors were once teenagers too. Talk to someone, anyone, let us help you with anything.
- Your transcript is not magically delivered to the Guidance department - You must order it ahead of time. Bring your completed transcript request form (available in guidance) and your social security card to guidance so we can order it. Their is a cost of $3 per transcript sent.
- What you do (or don't do) in 9th Grade will affect you in 12th grade. It is called your cumulative GPA and it includes all of your final grades from 9th through 12th grades.
- While many students seem to think we are mind readers, we don't actually have any special powers. We can't help you with after high school planning, relationship issues, parents or teacher problems, or anything else if you don't tell us.
- You won't find cheerleaders just on the football field or at basketball games, counselors are cheerleaders also. We are here to advocate for you, we can be your #1 cheerleader if you put in effort as well.
- E-mail your Counselor to make an appointment.
- Being present in class everyday will actually help your grade. We promise. It seems crazy, but it's true. Weirder things have happened.
- No idea what you want to do after high school? Afraid you aren't ready to do anything? Want to sleep through June and July once you graduate? Hey, we get tired too, we all need breaks, and that is ok, if you have a plan for the future. Talk to your counselor now, it is not too soon to make a plan and have a goal. Check out FLVC.org for career interest surveys and other cool information for high school students.
- We do not just do schedule changes!!! Want to know everything we can help you with?? See your counselor!!