Principal Jose Martinez
Vision: To be the top producer of successful students in the nation.
Mission: To lead our students to success with the support and involvement of families and the community.
| 6100 Oleander Drive
||7775 Valencia College Lane |
| Orlando, FL 32807
|| Orlando, FL 32807|
| Phone: (407) 482-6300
|| Phone: (407) 249-6369|
| Fax: (407) 737-1450
|| Fax: (407) 249-6297|
| Office Hours: 7:00am - 4:00pm
|| Office Hours: 7:20am - 4:00pm|
| School Hours: 7:30am - 2:17pm
|| School Hours: 7:17am - 2:07pm|
Fall 2016 CLEP Administration Dates:
CLEP will be administered at two sites in September and November:
- Saturday, September 24, 2016—Olympia High School
- Saturday, November 12, 2016—TBA
Students who scored a 2 on the AP exams listed below in May 2016 are eligible to participate in
the CLEP initiative.
- AP English Language and Composition
- AP Psychology
- AP Spanish Language and Composition
The student registration window for the September 24th administration will run from September
2, 2016-September 14, 2016 via a Google form link, which can be found at:
Questions about our Digital One-to-One Program?
Click on the "Digital One to One" tab to find all the information you need.
Colonial High School FAQs: 2016-2017
ATTENTION ALL SENIORS
Attention all Seniors in the Class of 2017! If you would like to appear in the 2017 yearbook and in the slide show at graduation, you need to book an appointment with Dean Stewart and visit his studio to be photographed in formal attire. Appointments can be made by calling Dean Stewart at 1-800-330-8429 or on the web at www.dsp-photo.com
Attention Colonial Families and Community:
- We are so proud of our very own Johanna Lopez, Orange County Public School's 2017 Teacher of the Year. Click on the link below to watch a brief video showcasing the wonderful things that Ms. Lopez does for our students and for our community. Ms. Johanna Lopez, 2017 Teacher of the Year
Parents, please read the letter below from our State Commissioner of Education, Pam Stewart, to our Superintendent and community.
- Colonial High School receives federal funds for Title I programs. Throughout the school year, we will be providing you with important information about this law as it relates to your child's education. Please refer to this letter explaining your right to request information regarding the professional qualifications of the classroom staff working with your child.
Right to Know Letter (English)
Right to Know Letter (Spanish)
OCPS EEO Non-Discrimination Statement
The School Board of Orange County, Florida, does not discriminate in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its programs and activities, on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, marital status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by law. The following individuals at the Ronald Blocker Educational Leadership Center, 445 W. Amelia Street, Orlando, Florida 32801, attend to compliance matters: ADA Coordinator & Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Officer: Carianne Reggio; Section 504 Coordinator: Latonia Green; Title IX Coordinator: Doug Patterson. (407.317.3200)
Colonial High School Title IX Contact: Eddie Witham - Edward.Witham@ocps.net