Principal Jose Martinez
Vision: To be the top producer of successful students in the nation.
Mission: To lead our students to success with the support and involvement of families and the community.
| 6100 Oleander Drive
||7775 Valencia College Lane |
| Orlando, FL 32807
|| Orlando, FL 32807|
| Phone: (407) 482-6300
|| Phone: (407) 249-6369|
| Fax: (407) 737-1450
|| Fax: (407) 249-6297|
| Office Hours: 7:00am - 5:30pm
|| Office Hours: 7:00am - 5:30pm|
| School Hours: 7:27am - 2:16pm
|| School Hours: 7:17am - 2:06pm|
Device Distribution Begins August 1st ..Are you Ready?
Click on the "Digital One to One" tab to find all the information you need about laptop distribution and our digital one to one program here at Colonial High School.
Due to the high volume of users trying to log-in
to Parent Access an error message may appear. If this occurs, please try back
later today or this weekend. The district is currently working to correct the
issue. Thank you for your patience.
ATTENTION ALL SENIORS
Attention all Seniors in the Class of 2017! If you would like to appear in the 2017 yearbook and in the slide show at graduation, you need to book an appointment with Dean Stewart and visit his studio to be photographed in formal attire. Appointments can be made by calling Dean Stewart at 1-800-330-8429 or on the web at www.dsp-photo.com
- English reading assignments for the summer break...
- Students, please review the summer reading assignments for English classes
- Students in pre-AICE English and General Paper, please follow the link below to access your summer reading assignments:
Attention Colonial Families and Community:
- We are so proud of our very own Johanna Lopez, Orange County Public School's 2017 Teacher of the Year. Click on the link below to watch a brief video showcasing the wonderful things that Ms. Lopez does for our students and for our community. Ms. Johanna Lopez, 2017 Teacher of the Year
Parents, please read the letter below from our State Commissioner of Education, Pam Stewart, to our Superintendent and community.
- Colonial High School receives federal funds for Title I programs. Throughout the school year, we will be providing you with important information about this law as it relates to your child's education. Please refer to this letter explaining your right to request information regarding the professional qualifications of the classroom staff working with your child.
Right to Know Letter (English)
Right to Know Letter (Spanish)
- If you need help with a Colonial High School Digital Device, please use the link below to request help. A member of our digital team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Student Tech Requests