| 6100 Oleander Drive
|| 7775 Valencia College Lane |
| Orlando, FL 32807
|| Orlando, FL 32807|
| Phone: (407) 482-6300
|| Phone: (407) 249-6369|
| Fax: (407) 737-1450
|| Fax: (407) 249-6297|
| Office Hours: 7:00am - 5:30pm
|| Office Hours: 7:00am - 5:30pm|
| School Hours: 7:27am - 2:16pm
|| School Hours: 7:17am - 2:06pm|
- Summer school registration has begun for those students in need of core academic course recovery.
- Students are advised to see their guidance counselor on the main or freshman campus for more information.
Dates and Times
June 14 (Tuesday) - July 19 (Tuesday)
Hours: 7:30 am - 3:50 pm
NOTE: School Closed the week of July 4 - July 8
No School on Fridays (except June 17)
||June 24 |
- For questions regarding summer school, please contact Assistant Principal Beth Fuller: firstname.lastname@example.org, 407-482-6300.
- English reading assignments for the summer break...
- Students, please review the summer reading assignments for English classes
- Students in pre-AICE English and General Paper, please follow the link below to access your summer reading assignments:
Attention Colonial Families and Community:
- We are so proud of our very own Johanna Lopez, Orange County Public School's 2017 Teacher of the Year. Click on the link below to watch a brief video showcasing the wonderful things that Ms. Lopez does for our students and for our community.
Ms. Johanna Lopez, 2017 Teacher of the Year
Parents, please read the letter below from our State Commissioner of Education, Pam Stewart, to our Superintendent and community.
- Colonial High School receives federal funds for Title I programs. Throughout the school year, we will be providing you with important information about this law as it relates to your child's education. Please refer to this letter explaining your right to request information regarding the professional qualifications of the classroom staff working with your child.
Right to Know Letter (English)
Right to Know Letter (Spanish)
- If you need help with a Colonial High School Digital Device, please use the link below to request help. A member of our digital team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Student Tech Requests