ORHS - PTSA - BYLAWS 2015 rev2.pdf
President – Tom Nasse
VP – Cindy Swain
Treasurer – Kathy King
Secretary – Angie Klote
The ORHS PTSA's mission is to make every child's potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
WHEN: the first Tuesday of each month @ 6:30pm
WHERE: Media Center
September 6, 2016
October 4, 2016
November 8, 2016
December 6, 2016
January 3, 2017
February 7, 2017
March 7, 2017
April 4, 2017
May 2, 2016
5 Reason to join the ORHS PTSA
1. BENEFIT YOUR CHILD! Research shows that children perform better when parents are involved.
2. GET CONNECTED! There is no better way to know what’s happening at school.
3. TAP INTO A NETWORK! PTSA connects you to other parents and teachers through meetings, events, and communications.
4. BE A ROLE MODEL! By becoming a PTSA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
5. WITNESS IMPROVEMENT! By getting involved in PTSA you’ll be part of the solution.
Membership is $5.00.