Anyone interested in obtaining student records can do so by faxing or mailing a request to their school. If the school you attended is no longer open you may request your educational records from the nearest high school.
You may utilize the Student Records Release Authorizationform by clicking on thelink and include it when you request your records. If you are requesting your records in person please note that this is an overnight process.
Information needed to obtain records includes:
- Present name of student
- Name while attending school/maiden name (if different than present name)
- Name of Orange County Public Schools(s) for which you are requesting records
- If student attended an adult, community or vocational school, a list of the course(s) for which you are requesting records
- Year last attended
- Date of birth
- Address or fax number where the records should be sent
- Copy of driver’s license, state ID or other form of identification showing proof of name and date of birth
For more information, contact your school or Student Records by phone at 407.317.3965.
Anyone interested in obtaining a student directory must submit a request in writing either by fax, email or mail to:
Orange County Public Schools
P.O. Box 271
Orlando, FL 32802-0271