- Includes personnel, payroll, procurement, facilities, budget and all other district-owned records.
- Records duplication fee is 15 cents per page. (If extensive research is required, an additional fee may be required.)
- Records that are open for public inspection will be available within a reasonable time.
- All exempt information will be redacted prior to release, pursuant to Florida Statute 119.07.
- Employees wishing to obtain their own records must complete the Employee Individual Access Form for submission to Records Management.
All public records, subpoenas for records and/or employee directory requests should be submitted to:
Orange County Public Schools
P.O. Box 271
Orlando, FL 32802-0271
For information on how to obtain employment verification please utilize the Employment Services link on the right-hand side of the page.
For information on Florida Public Records law and for a full list of exemptions per Florida Statute 119.07, please utilize the Department of State link on the right-hand side of the page.