ATTENTION!: Effective June 30, 2008 please contact your school for your educational records. This includes transcripts (high schools only), cumulative records, education verifications and any other records of this nature.
Anyone interested in obtaining student records can do so by faxing or mailing a request to their school. If the school you attended is no longer open you may request your educational records from the nearest high school. The link on the right-hand side of the page will take you to a school directory.
You may utilize the Student Records Release Authorization form by clicking on the link and include it when you request your records. The requesting of student records may be done in person at the school.
Information needed to obtain records includes:
- Present name of student
- Name while attending school/maiden name (if different than present name)
- Name of Orange County Public Schools(s) for which you are requesting records
- If student attended an adult, community or vocational school, a list of the course(s) for which you are requesting records
- Year last attended
- Date of birth
- Address or fax number where the records should be sent
- Copy of driver’s license, state ID or other form of identification showing proof of name and date of birth
- Any costs associated with obtaining records is determined by each individual school
For more information, contact your school or the Records Department by phone at 407.317.3965.
Anyone interested in obtaining a student directory must submit a request in writing either by fax, email or mail to:
Orange County Public Schools
P.O. Box 271
Orlando, FL 32802-0271