Joie Cadle was first elected in to the Orange County School Board in 2002 and is now serving her fourth consecutive term. A 20-year volunteer in the Orange County public school system, Joie worked her way from cafeteria volunteer to three-time PTA president at the elementary, middle and high school levels; to the office of an elected school board member.
She is recognized as a leader in the field of public education. She is a Past-President of the Florida School Boards Association. Nationally, Joie has served as President of the Southern Region of the National School Boards Association. In Central Florida, she is a past Chairman of the Central Florida Public School Boards Coalition.
She is the proud mother of two sons, Rob and Drew and has four grandchildren.
Joie serves on the Board of Directors of:
- The Orlando Science Center
- Florida School Music Association
- Healthy Central Florida and Healthy Winter Park
- Florida School Boards Association
- Winter Park Chamber Citizen of the Year, 2012
- Leadership Winter Park Community Leader of the Year, 2010
- Finalist for the Richard Green Award honoring outstanding contributions to urban education, 2009
Florida School Board Association Recognitions:
- Certified Board Member, 2004-present
- Advanced Boardsmanship Certification (only six active board members hold this distinction), December 2007-present
- Master Board Certification, 2008 and 2010
- Value Adjustment Board
- American Cancer Society, Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Event Chair, 2011 and 2012
- Leadership Winter Park volunteer
- Youth Leaders Winter Park volunteer
- Council of Leaders – Winter Park Chamber
- Winter Park Chamber of Commerce - Leadership Winter Park Alumni Member, August 2009 - June 2014
Cypress Springs Elementary School - Dedication Ceremony
On Tue. May 14, 2013, Dr. Barbara Jenkins, Chairman Bill Sublette, Board Representative Joie Cadle, and the Cypress Springs Elementary School community gathered to celebrate the newly renovated campus in a dedication ceremony.
Si el inglés no es su idioma primario, por favor siéntase en libertad de comunicarse conmigo en su lengua natal. Yo obtendré una traducción de su correo electrónico y me ocuparé del asunto que me presente.
Si l'anglais n'est pas votre première langue, n'hésitez pas à me contacter dans votre langue natale. Je ferai traduire votre courriel et je donnerai suite à vos soucis.
Si anglè pa lang manman-ou, pa ezite kontakte mwen nan langaj paou. M'ap fè yon moun tradwi imèl-ou e m'ap okipe pwoblem-ou.
Se o ingles não for sua lingual principal, favor de me comunicar em sua língua nativa. Sua mensagem de e-mail será traduzida e sua preocupação será atendida.
Anh Ngữ không phải là ngôn ngữ chính của quý vị, xin quý vị hãy liên lạc với tôi bằng tiếng Việt. Tôi sẽ phiên dịch email của quý vị và giải đáp các quan tâm của quý vị.