Thank you for visiting our website and learning more about Orange County Public Schools.
Everything we do is focused on nurturing the success of our students. And we understand that success can be defined in many ways. That is why we have created different academic paths that lead to the same end result -- high student achievement.
Here's a quick look at the some of the programs offered through OCPS:
- Prestigious International Baccalaureate magnet programs at 10 middle and high schools.
- Dual-enrollment programs at all high schools that allow students to earn college credits at no additional cost.
- Magnet programs in elementary, middle and high schools that offer customized curriculum in specific areas of interest that include theater and performing arts, international studies, law and finance, science and technology, foreign language, criminal justice, medical technology, veterinary science and many more.
- A full complement of Advanced Studies and Honors courses offered at our middle and high schools.
- Career and technical education programs that begin in middle school.
- Full offering of online and virtual courses.
- A wide variety of sports programs for male and female students.
OCPS students are poised for success after completing their studies. Many of our students are accepted to top universities and colleges throughout the country.
I encourage you to visit your local schools, which can be located through our Find a School search. They can provide you with more insight into the many offerings that are available to your student.
For those of you who are part of a school community, whether as a parent, student or community volunteer, thank you for choosing Orange County Public Schools.
Barbara M. Jenkins