If you are interested in obtaining your official transcript or student records you can do so by faxing or mailing a request to your school.   If the school you attended is no longer open you may request your educational records from the nearest high school.

Please use the Student Records Release Authorization form to request records.  Include it when you request your records. The requesting of records is done in person at a High School.

Information needed to obtain records includes:

  • Present name of student
  • Name while attending school/maiden name. (if different than present name)
  • Name of Orange County Public Schools(s) for which you are requesting records.
  • If student attended an adult, community or vocational school, a list of the course(s) for which you are requesting records.
  • Year last attended.
  • Date of birth.
  • Address or fax number where the records should be sent.
  • Signature
  • Copy of driver's license, state ID, or other form of identification showing proof of name and date of birth.

Subpoenas for Student Records:
Please forward subpoenas for student records to the OCPS Records Custodian
For more information, contact your school or Student Records by phone at 407.317.3965.

Student List Requests
A student directory can be obtained by submitting a written request by fax, email, or standard mail from the U.S. Postal service to:

Orange County Public Schools
Records Custodian
P.O. Box 271
Orlando, FL 32802-0271
[email protected]
Fax: 407-317-3703

Apostille Seal Information
For information on how to obtain an Apostille Seal, please visit our Apostille Page.


Student Records Release Authorization

Helpful Links:

School Directory
Find a School
Info on how to obtain an Apostille Seal
GED Records
Florida Department of Education GED site, provides information on how to obtain a GED Record.